Join the VETMED Team
VETMED is Growing!
We want this to be the last Veterinary Hospital you work at. We are confident in the growth and stability potential at VETMED and we know that this begins with a team who loves to have fun at work while providing dependable, outstanding services to one another and our clients.
Benefits to Working at VETMED
- Multi‐specialty Board Certified Doctors and Emergency service all under one roof
- Locally operated and Non‐corporate culture
- Collaborative team approach to medicine
- Growing practice with many personal and professional opportunities
- Employer‐paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance policies
- Paid time off
- 401k with a 50% match up to 6% contribution
- Employee pet discount on services
- Social and philanthropic team events
Current Job Opportunities
Client Service Representative
- 1-2 years Customer Service Experience
- Open Availability Required on Emergency
Team Surgery Growth
- VETMED will be opening a brand new Surgery Center and Interventional Catherization Suite in Winter 2017. This new facility, located adjacent to our Emergency Service will further support our Interventional Procedures such as Permanent Pacemaker Implantation, PDA Occlusion, and Balloon Valvularplasty.
- Team Surgery is hiring dedicated and capable team member in all areas of our hospital.
- There are 8 open Anesthesia Technician Positions Available.
- We offer 4, ten hour shifts to our full time team and rotating after hours on-call required.
Emergency Technician – Full Time, Part Time and Relief – All Shifts Available
- 1-2 years Veterinary Technician Experience
- Open Availability Required on Emergency – (3) 12-hour shifts
ICU Technicians – Day Time
- 2 years of practical ICU Veterinary Technician Experience
- Open Availability Required in our ICU – (3) 12-hour shifts
- CVT required
- 2-3 years of Specialty/Emergency Veterinary Experience
- Create a formal training program for new hires
- Create a formal training program for current staff
- Support and develop trainers
- Open availability required
- Will work on a Team Part Time
For the following Veterinary Positions, please see our ad on the ACVIM, ACVS, or ACVECC website:
Orthopedic and Soft Tissue Surgeon
Learn About Our Team