Join the VETMED Team
VETMED is Growing!
We want this to be the last Veterinary Hospital you work at. We are confident in the growth and stability potential at VETMED and we know that this begins with a team who loves to have fun at work while providing dependable, outstanding services to one another and our clients.
Benefits to Working at VETMED
- Multi‐specialty Board Certified Doctors and Emergency service all under one roof
- Locally operated and Non‐corporate culture
- Collaborative team approach to medicine
- Growing practice with many personal and professional opportunities
- Employer‐paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance policies
- Paid time off
- 401k with a 50% match up to 6% contribution
- Employee pet discount on services
- Social and philanthropic team events
Current Job Opportunities
Team Surgery Growth
- VETMED will be opening a brand new Surgery Center and Interventional Catherization Suite in Winter 2017. This new facility, located adjacent to our Emergency Service will further support our Interventional Procedures such as Permanent Pacemaker Implantation, PDA Occlusion, and Balloon Valvularplasty.
- Team Surgery is hiring dedicated and capable team member in all areas of our hospital.
- There are 8 open Anesthesia Technician Positions Available.
- We offer 4, ten hour shifts to our full time team and rotating after hours on-call required.
Emergency Service Veterinarian
- Full Time, Part time or Relief
- 1-2 years Emergency Experience
- Emergency Internship or Small Animal Rotating Internship preferred
- Overnight and Swing Shifts Available for Full Time or Part Time
- Weekend Relief Available
- Benefits Available to Full and Part Time Veterinarians
- Please contact Jill Besemer, DVM at firstname.lastname@example.org for Employment opportunities
- Full Time, Part Time and Relief – All Shifts Available
- 1-2 years Veterinary Technician Experience
- Open Availability Required for Full Time Positions
- Weekend and Overnight available for Part time or Relief
For the following Veterinary Positions, please see our ad on the ACVIM, ACVS, or ACVECC website:
Orthopedic and Soft Tissue Surgeon
Learn About Our Team