Matthew W. Miller, DVM, MS, DACVIM – Cardiology
Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine – Cardiology
DVM, The Ohio State University
MS, The Ohio State University
Advanced Clinical Training
- Internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery at West Los Angeles Veterinary Medical Group
- Residency in Small Animal Internal Medicine and Cardiology at The Ohio State University
Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine – Cardiology (1988)
- Interventional Catheterization
- Management of Complex-Late Stage Heart Failure
Travel, hiking and cooking
Why Did You Become a Veterinarian?
It’s the perfect mix of medicine and animals.
What’s Your Favorite Animal?
- 09 Mar 2017National Poison Prevention Month: Is Your Home Safe for Pets?March is National Poison Prevention Week, so our VETMED Team wanted to...
- 28 Oct 2016It Really Does Take a Village to Help Special Dogs Like EvaWe proudly share this guest post from our VETMED Cares featured organi...