DVM, St. George’s University
Masters in Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Colorado State University
Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
• Rotating Internship in Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, Animal Emergency and Specialty Center of Knoxville, TN.
• Residency in Anesthesia and Pain Management, Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine.
• Ultrasound-guided and Regional Anesthetic Techniques for Small Animals.
• Soft Tissue Procedures - Anesthetic techniques for emergency abdominal procedures, thoracic procedures, and cardiovascular procedures.
• Polytrauma cases - Multi-modal pain management, anesthetic planning, and stabilization for trauma patients.
Phi Zeta Honor Society, 2018
• Spending time with my husband, our sweet Pitbull Rory, and our perfect tabby cat Marie
• Being active - weight training and water activities
• Sporting events